Friday, July 11, 2008

TOC

When I heard how most of the TOC had a common topic - youth sunday - to talk about, I guess I felt that they shared some kind of bond. Though it was not the whole level, but it's a start. I'm also starting to see them getting closer and closer together, which feels good.

For the longest time, I was just waiting to feel this bond. And they are starting to have it now. Yeah, even though I can't join them in that common topic, but who cares eh? I'm proud of them. Even though I've that selfish feeling but then again right, I've also been waiting for this day to come. Soon we'll be the ultra cool level again. Now we're VERY cool, but then we'll advance to ultra. Ok maybe not we, but at least you all.

Plus, I was the one who 'abandoned' everyone. So yeah. Anyway, it's nice to see all of you getting close to each other. Yeah. Hope the next time I come back, the WHOLE TOC can do something together yeah. This time round it's harder. But yeah, end of the year, you should all be able to right?

No comments: