Saturday, July 05, 2008

My one week summary

One whole week has gone by, since I arrived in Singapore. And I must say that I really had a lot of fun, even though I still wish the days would be longer.

Let's see. I shall do a recap. So bear with me. Haha.

Friday
Wahh. It was so hot when I got out of the plane but it was kinda cool to see my friends and family there. Haha. I found out that Sarah Chan was my neighbour and that was rather, surprising. Came back and reunited myself with my bed!!!!

Saturday
Let's see. What did I do ah. Oh yes. I met Tiffany at city link and we attempted to view the ndp prac. (All because of SOMEONE!) We didn't get to see anything except a few umbrella dancers but oh well. We talked quite a bit and travelled to ps. haha. We went to starbucks where I had a shock of my life. But I'm not going to go into details now.

Then I went to my materal grandparents' place. My grandma made all my favourite but I wasn't hungry because I had starbucks before that. hehe. And there was durian which I could not even stomach :(

Then after that, I met mr lim dehao. Haha. Starbucks again. But this time round, I didn't buy anything. And I got to stay out SO LATE! That was so fun. Haha. Another whole round of talking.

Sunday
In a nutshell, went to sentosa with the Youths and then grandma's house. Yeah. Not much detail to go into. Sentosa was really fun. Oh and I got food poisoning that morning and woah, I dehydrated so fast. Haha. I had to drink like crazy lah. And I almost fainted so many times, but I wasn't about to let that stop me from playing. OH and I found one boost outlet. GOSH. $7 plus for the original size one. I WANT TO GO BACK TO MELBOURNE FOR THAT DRINK NOW!

Monday
(Gosh my memory is failing me. Good thing I'm not doing this at the end of my hols. If not I wouldn't be able to recall anything. umm. WHAT DID I DO?!!)

Oh yes, I went to mg and I met up with Rachel, Ya Ting, Kjelti (my desk buddy!!) and Stefanie. It was so fun man. Catching up with all of them and just disturbing random teachers (mostly ms kek) Then we went to westmall. And ate more.

I had to go cut my hair later. And I'm not THAT pleased with it. But now it's not too bad lah. And that was about it. Oh yes. I think that was the night, no wait, I'm not sure which night, that I got so bored which made me so cranky. Haha. Ok anyway, moving on..

Tuesday
I know I went to handbells. But I have no idea what I did before that. Hmm. I think I must have just stoned. Haha. It was really fun to see my little juniors. And gosh, most of them are really little. YOU NEED TO GROW TALLER GIRLS!! Haha

Wednesday
Went out with Mummy to orchard. Walked and walked and walked and walked and walked. and bought NOTHING! Attempted to find a winter jacket but non that I liked. The range to choose from is really small. And there was one that the zipper got stuck. Like, because of the fur. I was feeling so claustrophobic in it. Wah. I almost died. And then we had enough, so we headed back. Yeah. I think I baked that day. Yeah. Haha. Brownies!

Thursday
(once again, memory failing..)

oh yes. HOW COULD I FORGET? Silly me

I went out with cherilyn!!!! That was super duper fun. She skipped school. TSK! (I can't really accept that until now. cherilyn skipping school? That sounds so wrong. Haha.) We watched 'Get Smart' and we started freaking ourselves out before the movie even started and we laughed so loudly. Haha. And CHERILYN THOUGHT THIS SHOE WAS AN ALARM. It was so funny how she tried to listen to it. Haha. And we took neoprints. That was really fun. I haven't went into a neoprint shop in ages, well until that day. Haha. Then she had to go back to mg, so I went home to rest for a while.

Then I went out with Gerald. Haha. Watched Zohan. Gosh, that show, SICK! It had its funny moments and its really sick moments. But it was so fun. 2 movies in a day. Haha. Nope, no neoprints. Haha. AND NO CHEESECAKE. CHEAT MY FEELINGS! (ok inside story)And because of the time, we had to go home after the movie. Well ok not me, Gerald. AHAHA Yes I have to blame you. Haha.

Friday
I woke up late this morning and was really craving the porridge from bukit timah market. And so I dragged myself out of bed and my mum was like, oh there's porridge on the stove. So I ran all the way to the kitchen, and there it was. PORRIDGE FROM BUKIT TIMAH MARKET with its crackers. And on top of that my mum bought you tiao. YAY MUMMY!!!

Then watched this dvd on my com (because the dvd player hates me) until Ian came home. Then after bugging him for a while I decided to go down to mg AGAIN. OMG I JUST REALISED I DIDN'T SIGN OUT! HAHA. I walked in, so I decided to not cause any trouble and just sign in. BUT MY DAD PICKED ME UP. SO I NEVER SIGN OUT. WHOOOOOOOOPPPS!!! hhahaha. Handbells was ok lah. Haha. Not say I play anyway. haha. It was so fun to see Mrs Aw again. And then caught up with a few juniors before and after prac. Yeah.

Then went for my dad's company dinner. I felt so bloated from I have no idea what. So I just went to eat things that I found interesting. Haha. Pinch a bit from here and there. Haha.

And went I came back, I was exhausted. I was waiting for my turn to use the toilet, which resulted in 1 and a half hour nap. Haha. I have naps at such weird timings. Haha. As a result, now cannot sleep. Ok I think maybe can. But I feel so warm and stuffy today. So sighh.




Oh well. I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll bake another batch of cupcakes. Haha. Baking those are fun. AND AH. (I'm purposely going to do this. Since I only have a week more here.) ALL YOU LOUSY PEOPLE WHO SAID YOU'RE GOING TO CALL ME. ALL NEVER CALL. TSK. SHAME ON YOU. haha. Ok lah. But don't call also nevermind. Less radiation. haha.

Ok for some reason, I feel like doing methods now. Haha. And so I shall. Toodles! I'm off to being a nerd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to increase you physical Height go to: Growth-FlexV(dot)com
This message is from your friend.