Tuesday, July 29, 2008

STRESSSSSS

Ok I'm ultra stressed now and when I'm stressed, I can't study or do anything. So I'm here to calm my anxious heart.

I'VE SO MUCH TO STUDY FOR PSYCH BY TMR!!! Seriously, having no proper psych teacher really sucks you know. It's so hard to study on your own. I rather be spoon fed and know everything well. Now I've to slowly learn, then revise. I don't have the time for that.

Oh top of that, the formal is kinda stressing me out as well. So much fill ins to remember and so little time to actually practice. I can't practice tonight because of psych, and I can't do it tomorrow as well because I've an Accounting SAC on Thursday. And the formal is on Friday. Sigh.

STRESS LAH!!!!!

I need to just clear my head and focus.

Into Your hands, I commit again

No comments: