Wednesday, July 09, 2008

BLAH

I just had to blog this.

I feel so so miserable now. Like really miserable. I had been hoping that a day like this won't come, but sigh. I guess I have to face it. It's coming.

I mean, I don't want you all to just like don't do what you're supposed to, just because I think I'll be bored. But like, seriously. What am I going to do? And like, I never felt as if the gap was THAT big. So many things are happening at once and everyone seems to be able to follow that pace. And yet I don't seem to be able to catch up. I feel like I'm lacking behind and I don't know if I've the energy to just continue.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a fairytale. Or rather, I wish that I was. I always construct all those little stories in my head, that never seems to come true. Am I never going to have my happily ever after?

I'm so dreading the 13th of July. I remember dreading it last year as well, with grade 8 piano exam and all, but I shall not start on that. Besides flying off, there's so much more that I really don't want to face right now. I don't know what's wrong with me you know. Like seriously. It's like I'm reverting back to my bad habits again.

Ok I give up. I admit. I need you.

And yea, I admit as well, I need the company. I cannot be alone ok? Call me attention seeking, but whatever. I'm falling back to stage 1. NOO...

Sigh. I'm such a crybaby.

No comments: