Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Amazing Love

To find the discipline to just sit down and do some work in preparation for the test tomorrow actually feels good. At least I'm not wasting time and am doing something more meaningful. I just have to make sure I keep this discipline with me and study really hard for all my tests, SACs and exams! I know I can do it and so I shall!

This time I'm really not going to live to regret it. I'm going to be proud of myself no matter what (well, that is if I keep this up and more)


I'm forgiven because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well Your spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again

Amazing love how can it be?
That You my King would die for me
Amazing love I know it's true
It's my joy to honour You
In all I do, I honour You

You are my King
Jesus You are my King

No comments: