Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dear you

Dear you,

perhaps you'll never know that this post is meant for you. Perhaps you have doubts if this is just for you. But all that doesn't matter. Ok maybe it does, but not to a large extent. (I mean, if this applies to you, then yeah, just treat it like it's meant for you)

I've been noticing stuff. Yes I do notice these kind of things in case you were wondering. and yeah, I guess I can correctly say that you're going through a lot of hurt, a lot of pain. Maybe even a bit of confusion. And I'm not going to say that I really understand what you're going through, because, honestly, I don't. But just know that I'm here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to cry to or even someone to complain/bitch to, yeah. I'm here.

I know that matters of the heart can really 'kill' and like, it's really a very heavy burden. But then again, I don't really know the exact details so I can't say much. But yeah. If ever you need someone to talk to, you know you can turn to me.

It doesn't have to be when the feeling gets overwhelming. Even if it's like in the middle of the night or whatever, I'm here to listen. Yeah. You may think that I'll laugh it off, but trust me, I won't. Yeah.

Don't bottle up your feelings, let it out. You'll feel much better. It doesn't have to be to me. You don't necessarily have to tell me, just make sure that you don't let those feelings haunt you.

Just know that you're not alone in this yeah. And you're much stronger than you think you are.

Love, me

No comments: