Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Shopping trip

SHOPPING! A wonderful wonderful remedy.
Expensive of course, but it can make you feel so.. wow.. haha

My mum insisted I got my winter jacket today and we went to OG near Little India. And I finally found one that I like. (Gosh the rest I've been seeing were like. not nice at all) Yeah, I got myself a white puffy one. Haha. And another pinkish jacket, plus those high socks (my mum insisted. Seriously, who wears such high ones?) oh and PINK GLOVES! (mush watch out!!)

So we went to Bugis and had lunch and then more shopping. Haha. Because the shoe I brought back is about to break and I don't have anything else to wear back to Melbourne, I got a new pair of shoes! Converse.... Haha. I need to stop obsessing over shoes. Ok, at least I didn't buy all the cute pair of shoes I saw today. Oh and I got 6 pairs of colourful, normal ankle socks. Haha. It was supposed to be 3 for $8.90. But as usual, with all the pretty colours, I couldn't decide. Then my mum was like, aiyo, just get another 3. And after such a painful decision, I had to let some of them go, but I got the rainbow colours! haha.

Oh and I got nail polish too. Haha. And to top it all off, Papa was in the area and he was heading back home. SO GUESS WHO GOT A RIDE HOME??!!

Ok I need to stop having these crazy shopping trips where I spend so much.(Well most of the stuff was paid for by my mum. But still. Money lehh..) Good thing my mum was there if not I think I would have bought a lot of tops. Haha.

And now, I can to choose what's for dinner. How fun is today?!

No comments: