Saturday, July 12, 2008

The matchstick challenge

I woke up so late today but it felt so nice. Haha. I have no eyebags! Haha.

Then I just sat around the house and randomly playing piano once in a while before I decided I would buy flowers for my juniors since I wasn't going to be able to attend the concert. How sweet of me, I know! Haha. And then I couldn't find my wallet and I thought I left it in the car, so I had to take a loan from my mum. And when I reached KAP, she called me and said she found it. So with me wanting my wallet so bad, I travelled all the way back just to get it.

So I went to mg and sat through handbells. I just like doing that. The closest I can get to the bells I guess. Plus I think hearing them prac and then knowing that the final outcome on the day was perfect, makes the whole process more enjoyable. Ok I can't phrase that well.

Ok then after prac, I gave them the flowers. Seriously, all of you. Don't let me down yeah? And show the world that mghandbells is no ordinary handbells choir.

Then I went to seoul garden with Tiffany and Priscilla. Ate quite a bit and Priscilla exclaims at almost everything. Haha. Ok Tiffany did something funny but it's not possible to just type it out. It's the tone that was ultra funny. Haha.

Yeah and apparently they tried to give me a surprise belated birthday. Haha. Yeah I guess it was successful. I mean, who would expect something after her birthday. Like more than a month ago. It was like three watermelons and some random jelly and raisins. Haha. See the video! Priscilla really cannot light the match. And I bet if the spark actually came, she would have exclaimed anyway. Haha.


Yeah. Then after walking around for a while, we all went home. Yeah. Today was really fun and it was like a much needed get together kinda thing. Haha. At the end of the year, EVERYONE should have all these kind of outings. Just not too ex ok.

Ok I need to start getting ready to go back to Melbourne. SIGH. But nevermind. It's only for about 4 months this time round. Yeah. By then everyone should have been done with exams and for almost everyone, school. Yeah. haha.

No comments: