Thursday, July 17, 2008

17 July

Today felt so wasted. I really don't like being sick. I have no energy for anything..

Let's see, I slept, woke up, blogged, went to the doctors where I waited for a looonng time. ON THE PLUS SIDE! I didn't pay for consultation! WOOHOO!! I didn't get cheated again like last time. haha. BULK BILLING! Haha. I saw Charmaine there and she fell into the trap, whereby she had to pay. haha.

Then I bought the cable to connect my printer to my com. How stupid is it that they don't provide the cable with the printer and I bought paper and a really late lunch. I was wondering why my stomach felt weird. Haha.

And then I set up the printer and am now in the midst of spring/winter cleaning. Haha. I shall attempt to study math methods and further math later. Sigh. Maths overload. But exams are going to come really soon. Like if I am going to be back in Singapore soon, that means exams are going to be sooner. Sigh. Another whole round of non stop mugging.

Oh that means I need to start storing my things outside the hostel. Anyone want to be so nice as to offer their place? Haha.

Oh and I watched Mama Mia on tuesday and it was really good. I really enjoyed it and so won't mind watching it again. I'm going to buy the DVD! and the soundtrack! The show made me feel really really happy. I felt so good after watching it. Haha. Ok that may have sounded weird but yeah. GO WATCH IT EVERYONE!!

Ok, back to spring/winter cleaning

No comments: