Sunday, August 17, 2008

PORKKKK

I don't have anything to blog on actually, but I just don't want to study and this is one of my only escapes since I don't want to paint my nails or eat.

So this is just going to be a really random post. Ok maybe I do want to start work, just that my brain ain't really thinking now, so I shall type until I'm more alert.

Ohhh!!!!! Yesterday, Joey, Ben, Mush and I were at Victoria Market and like Joey wanted to buy pig liver and chicken kidneys. So there were kidneys and she wanted to confirm if it was from pork. So I helped her ask the lady at the counter. And the conversation was really strange.

Me: What is this?
Lady: Pork.
Me: Which part.
Lady: Kidney.
There was a short moment of silence as I nodded my head in acknowledgment.. then...
Lady: Pork pork pork pork pork pork pork pork....

Then we quickly moved away.

At first we found it really funny but then after a while, I felt like it was some human sized chicken. Just pork-ing away. Woahh. Freaky lady much.

Ok I've wasted enough time. I shall stop blogging.

No comments: