Friday, August 01, 2008

Catch a glimspe of the beauty


I saw the prettiest rainbow yesterday. It was huge and it stretched across the cold sunset sky. It was such a splendid sight and this photo is seriously doing injustice to the beauty of it.

It's amazing isn't it? Everything around is so carefully planned, so creatively constructed.

Then we zoom into ourselves. We are an AWESOME creation.

God is seriously amazing. When I stood there in awe of that rainbow, I was just reminded of the beauty of everything. I am now reminded of God's plan, of how His plan is just not easy for us to fantom. But still, I want to try. I want to relight that fire in my heart and have that passion once again to know more about Him.

And so my prayer for the night:

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthrone above

I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You

No comments: