Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lala

I'm in a rather chatty mood now and there's no one online. So yes. I shall share the things on my mind.

Methods is killing me. I should have paid attention while Mrs Soutiriou was teaching chapter 15. I really don't like this topic. Oh well. The graphics calculator is just too complex. Haha. Ok I'm just trying to find a way to procrastinate. Truth is that I was doing fine, until I realised that I could blog to waste a bit of time.

Tomorrow and Thursday I'm going to have worship prac and then I'm playing on both Friday and Saturday, and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! After 8 months! I've even cut my nails so that you won't hear it when I play. Yay.

And then CELL RETREAT!! I love my cell. I really really really do. And I saw the options for accommodation. Both places look so so nice. Oh I'm so excited! And there's LTC retreat as well. Ohh this is going to be such a fun holiday!! I'm so excited! (How many times have I said that?)

Ok I've procrastinated long enough. Back to methods. I'm going to do every single question! Yes I shall!!

No comments: