Monday, August 04, 2008

Mid term VCE results

I got my results back already and I must admit, I was rather disappointed at first. But then I remembered that it was really by the grace of God that I got through it. Besides my results aren't THAT bad. In fact, it's rather, ok or good. However you want to see it. Yeah

So as for now, I'm really happy with my results. As I'm typing these, I'm contemplating if I should type down my results.

Oh, I might as well. Since I'm rejoicing over it, you all can rejoice with me too.

I've A for Psychology and a B for Accounting.

They are not perfect but it could have been worst eh? So yeah, I'll just study harder and yeah, it's really by the grace of God that I got these results. So yeah, all glory and honour goes to Him :)

Thank You so much Lord for carrying me through

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.