Friday, August 15, 2008

From one of my greatest advisors

My dad may never see this, or if he is that kaypoh, he will. But the thing is, I may never tell him this straight in the face, but I think he gives really great advice. I went to the fmcteens blog and there were certain things that just meant quite a bit

First was this letter thingy and a really really small testimonial like thingy. For people who really know me, or rather I think they should know this, but anyhow, one thing I really want in life, is to get married to the most loving husband and have children of my own. I want to go through pregnancy and what not. (there's a reason why I say this, but you've to ask me fo
During the past 3 months, some teens and youths have been sharing that they would like to have a boy/girl friend or would like to get married soon.

They claimed that one of their friends is already married at a very young age so why can't they?

Thot I share a letter given to me many years ago.

"Dear child,

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone to have a deep relationship with another: to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But I say, "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with living, loved by Me along, and with giving yourself totally, unreservedly to Me. I love you my child and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, will you be capable of the perfect love, the perfect human relationship that I have planned for the most thrilling plan existing, one that you can't imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You must keep watching Me and expect the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction knowing that I am preparing the One for you. Keep learning and listening to the things that I tell you.

Do not be anxious. Do not worry. Do not look around at the things others have received from Me. Do not look at things you think you want. You just keep looking off and away, up to Me, or you will miss what I want to show you.

And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready, I will be working to have both of you ready at the same time. Unitl you are satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and this the Perfect Love.

And dear one, I want you to have the most wonderful love. I want you to see a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection, and love that I offer you with and through Me.

Know that I love you utterly.

Love,
God Almighty;
believe and be satisfied."

Only when I was close to 30, did God give me a great wife. I am now close to 50, with also 3 great children.

"No good things will the Lord withhold from those
who love Him."

Dun Rush!

Ya. And the other is a video. I guess I've been struggling quite a bit to keep that fire in me, to want to know Jesus more, alive? And this video, I know wasn't meant like for only me, but like, when my dad put it there, it just made me realise and remember the God that I serve. And to avoid this from getting too long, I will just show the video and let you gain from it, in your own ways :)

No comments: