Sunday, August 24, 2008

Please pray

Please please pray for me. I'm seriously terrified now.

Just a few nights ago, when I was on my bed, about to sleep, my light bulb flew out and missed by head by a bit before falling on the ground. I didn't think much about it and just put it back the next day.

And just this afternoon, I was at my com and then there was this smashing sound behind me. (btw my seat is at the other side of the room from my bed) and like when I turned around, I saw the light bulb on the floor, missing me a bit by just that bit again. This time round it broke

I seriously don't think it happened by chance. And it's really really scaring me. I'm really freaked out now.

Yes there is a chance that I'm thinking too much about it. But still.

I know that with God by my side, nothing can harm me. And I trust that He'll look after me. But I'm still a bit scared. Like. What's happening?

Please pray for me. I'll really appreciate it

No comments: