Saturday, September 26, 2009

Turn Your Eyes

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace

Recently so many thoughts have been running through my mind and it feels like just noise. Irritating thing about it is that it makes me feel so flustered and anxious (not in a good way).

Hence, I've discovered that I have an increasing need to just be still and know that He is God. To put everything else aside and just sit at His feet. I know it sounds strange, but it works. Because I start to feel this peace, that trespasses all understanding, and somehow things just work out.

God really works in ways that we may not understand. But I'm glad that He is in control and that His good and perfect plans are in action.

No comments: