Saturday, September 19, 2009

Part 2 of eviction; packing

I spent most of last night and today packing. And this is only part of it. And you haven't seen the rest of the living room; it's just boxes after boxes after boxes. How the three of us can possess so many items, I have no idea. And still, not everything is packed. Wow.

But on the other hand, I'm actually packing and somewhat enjoying it. Like omg. I thought it was going to be impossible but my room is getting emptier. Just that I have a feeling I need to go get more boxes, again. The people at Laguna are going to think I'm the weirdest person who keeps coming in for boxes. Ok I shall start going other places as well. Haha.

And, I'm so thankful my dad is coming here to help me move, if not I'll possibly die. Ok then again, I've packed the boxes in a way that they aren't too heavy, so I won't die, I'll just get so sick of travelling up and down la trobe. Hahaha.

No comments: