Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness

It's a common misconception that I'm very free and that I've nothing much to do.

That is FALSE!

This is only because I don't know how people can just sit there and nerd the whole day away. I seriously cannot do that. I need my many tiny in-between breaks. I bake because it's stress therapy. I go for my random walks because I need the fresh air and I need to move. I believe in a balance between work and play/rest/whatever-you-want-to-call-it

But I have to admit, the reason why I'm blogging this post is really because I'm quite free right now. Hahaha. Ever since that killer week, I've been feeling as though I'm the most free person in the world.

Anyhow, exam timetable is out. I got a pleasant surprise to find out I only have 3 papers this sem. Haha. But like I also realised how this means that I have to start studying already. Sighh.

30th oct - Psychology
5th nov - Sociology
9th nov - Criminology

No comments: