Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can still smell that burnt smell

Went to Taylors College today (after many months of procrastinating) and gosh, I still don't like the ground staff. I thought things would be better now that I'm not a student there. But nope, they are still mean. They are racist I tell you. Still don't like them, at all.

So epic fail on my cupcakes (because I forgot all about them and they are burnt. sigh) and epic fail on my study plan. First day and I fail. HAHA. Oh well. Interlearn (psych online test) is really time consuming, and all for 2.5%.

Plus, talking to P about serving in OCF next year. Anyway, thanks P. Because if not for you, I would still be thinking.. well nvm. Today was quite enlightening in the sense that now I know how things work in terms of serving and stuff. Quite excited for serving next year but until now I don't know what is the right one to choose. CAN I JUST DO BOTH? Haha. Sighh. Thinking and praying more about it..

No comments: