Thursday, September 03, 2009

It is well, with my soul.

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

It is well, with my soul.
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

The story behind this song is a touching one. And the words used are such wise ones.

Things are too much for me to handle right now, with us just receiving notice that we have to evict this place by the 27th Oct 2009. It's really such sudden notice that has really caught the 3 of us off guard. It doesn't help that I have assignments to complete now and even at that time, I'll still be doing assignments, while studying for exams. There's really so much to take in right now and gosh. I don't even dare think about it anymore.

But, I guess even though I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now with all that is happening, I can still take comfort in knowing that God is in control of the situation. Somehow, I can feel this peace in me, that things are going to be alright. He will bring us through this. I know He will.

So breathe Monica, breathe..

No comments: