Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1 Hour Walk + Reflections

Sometimes in life, we just need to stop whatever we're doing, take that step back and just breathe and admire the things around us.

I have came to realised how much I need my personal space and my alone time.
No, I am not emo.

One hour walk at Carlton Gardens today. I was greatly reminded by my Heavenly Father to be a kid; because children are able to trust wholeheartedly; because children are able to let go of the bad times, of all the hurts and pains and cling on to the good times, to all the promises; because children never try to take matters into their own hands. I wasn't required to be all grown up, I wasn't required to be all matured and sensible about everything. I was only required to trust Him and have faith that He will bring me through this.

And I got reminded of this quote, because I know God will say something similar to this, only much nicer.
... because that's what love is. It's that first moment when you hold your baby girl and you didn't know that anything could be so small, so delicate. And you feel that tiny heart beat and you know you couldn't love anything more in the whole world. And hope you could do right by that little girl. And always be there to catch her when she falls, and that nothing ever hurts her; not a broken arm, or a bad dream, or broken heart.

Zac Efron
17 Again
#1 - doesn't it look like an elephant?
#2 - and this tree has a face
#3 - this one too

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love alone times. like just you and God. hahaha they are especially precious amongst the hustle and bustle of activities.

and omg just yesterday i also went to a garden for alone time! heheh i went to Royal Botanical Gardens (: i'm so glad i did that.