Saturday, April 19, 2008

WEEKENDS

IT'S THE WEEKENDS!!!

Although it is like only the second week of term 2, I'm drained. Just seriously drained.

But yeah. It has been a rather eventful week. And I'm too tired to get into the details.
Oh but on one hand. I am really grateful to have ms soutriou as my math methods and further maths teacher. I know I can be really mean to be talking behind her back at times (It's not my fault!) But yeah. I asked her if I could have the question sheet for the test we did yesterday and I explained everything to her. And she was like, oh don't worry Monica. You'll be fine and besides, it's not counted. Wahh. I'm so touched!

Anyhow. OCF BS was good. I really enjoy going there nowadays. And I realised that I'm really learning something. Just that I think I should open my mouth a bit more when it comes to discussions. haha.

Anyhow. I shall end here till next time. haha
Ok fine I'll confess. I just totally forgot what I wanted to say. hahah. Gone are my inspirations

No comments: