Monday, April 07, 2008

Jinli 101.1

For the sake of Jinli who complained that my previous blog post was so short and that she had nothing much to read, I'm going to attempt to type a longer post. Yes Aiwee, I'll dedicate a post to you soon.

Oh I just have a brilliant idea. I'll do Jinli 101.1 now. (There's a .1, because I don't have much inspiration now. So yes..)

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to be offensive in anyway.

Some background info. Jinli used to be from Mg primary, then she went to Fairfield. And she totally doesn't want to tell us her cca. She came here last year to do year 11, and now she's doing year 12. She's in my psych and english class. Yeah. So back to Jinli 101.1

Let's see. Jinli. Jinli has a few favourite lines. And them being..
"Shut up lah!!"
"Did I ask you to laugh?"
"HUH???"

Oh and she likes to punch people. Well, it's not exactly a punch. Then again, it's not that easy to describe her weird actions. Such a weird girl..

Another thing about Jinli is that she remembers certain phrases from your blog posts and she never forgets them. She'll just use it to entertain herself every time she has nothing better to do. On top of that, she'll make sure you know that remembers those phrases. And she notices the weirdest things on your post. So yes, be very careful of what you type. This silly person would actually somehow notice it and just get entertained by it.

Yes, she laughs a lot. She laughs over everything. She'll try to eavesdrop then laugh at what you say. (Don't try to deny it. You just did it today as well..) And when she just bursts out laughing, you'll just be wondering, 'What on earth is she laughing about?' Ok, I got to admit, sometimes it's funny. But at other times, it's not that you're agreeing with what she's laughing over, it's more of, her laughter is weirdly contagious.

Oh before I forget(then again, this kind of things very hard to forget.), Jinli loooooovvesss taking photo of herself. She is one of the rare people I know, who has so many photos of themselves. And she seems to use her phone, to take more pictures of herself. Jinli! Stop taking photos of yourself la. There are nicer things to take photos of! LIKE ME! hahaahhahaha (I can't believe I said that)

Ohhhhhh. And if you ever want to play a quiet game of speed. Never look for Jinli. She squeals at every card that is put down. Then she will ask you to shut up, because you're most likely distracting her.

Yes. That's about it for now. I may edit this if there's anything else to add in red. Yeahh

Oh and here are pictures of/with Jinli. Can't put all, in case I ever do a Jinli 101.2. Yeahh. hahaha

#1 First she thinks she's a small kid

#2 Now she thinks she a mum? Or ironing board?

#3 That wonderful girl on the right makes the photo right. hahah

#4 Aiyoo. Why her face like that now?
Hope you enjoyed the post Jinli. HAHAH

1 comment:

vanessa said...

hahaha
jinli's all over this post
XD