Friday, April 04, 2008

Give me a break

I need a kitkat (ok that was lame. If you didn't get it. Well the kitkat slogan is 'have a break, have a kitkat'....)

Yeah. Ironic as it sounds, I really need a break. Ok not a break as in holidays. But yeah.

Ok, how annoying is this. I went down to Telstra to combine my telephone and internet bills together so that I can get my 50 free calls. And brilliantly, I discovered that my landline is under Telstra anymore. It was so weird.

Sales assistant: When is the last time you used your phone
Me: Just last night
Sales assistant: Are you sure? Because your landline isn't under us anymore
Me: Huh?
Sales assistant: Yeah, apparently your landline is under some third party now

Like hello. Who is this stupid third party. Like I didn't approve any third party taking over and such. And because of this third party, I now have to pay $10 more for my internet bills which wasn't halved!!! And on top of that, I don't get my free calls!!

Just give me a break la! It's only my first year here and I'm only doing year 12!!!!!!

And then after that I went to Aiwee's house and played cards with Mushroom, Ben, Jinli and Aiwee. Then Aiwee brought up the mumps thingy. And her mum suddenly mentioned that I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR MY CONSULTATION FEES AT THE DOCTORS! I was so frustrated la. Like I paid $65 and got back only $21 refund. And that's not including the medicine. Like that stupid receptionist cheated me!!! How annoying!

This is a mean country! Taking advantage of me since I'm all alone without my parents!

No comments: