Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Retarded fire drill

I realised I've been blogging so much this year. And about boring stuff. But then again, my life is rather interesting. Haha. So anyhow..

Today. Second day of school. Started off well I guess. I mean, I really enjoy psychology lessons.
Ok I'm starting to lose interest in blogging this. But since I already started..

So then I had math methods. And about 20 mins into the lesson, the fire alarm started ringing!! The guys in my class started shouting stuff like 'Oh Miss, I think we better go home.' and 'AHHH!! We are all going to die together!' It was quite funny how they did it. But my teacher, being super enthu about teaching, insisted she had to continue with her different examples. She just went on and on about differentiation and all of us were starting to pack up. Some teacher came to the door to ask if we were going to evacuate, and all my teacher said was, oh hold. Let me finish teaching. Like ????? The guys went on and on about how we were going to be roasted alive and that we were all goners. So anyhow. She FINALLY decided to let us go. And since we were not allowed to bring our bags along, I grabbed my phone and wallet. There was this terrible jam at the stairs and like, it was so retarded. Like we all walked out, after such a long wait and exited by the fire escape door on the ground floor. We had to walk all the way to Macs. Yeah. So we all just stood around there. The students who used the other stairs got directed to Nandos. So we just talked to each other lor. I found Charmaine, Jinli and Dom. And I was telling them all about my teacher, when Dom said something rather amusing.

Me: She just went on and on and on differentiating. She just refused to let us go.
Dom: Well, at least you know for sure, that during a real fire, you'll also be doing differentiating
Me: Huh? I'll be finding gradients?
Dom: No, you'll be differentiating all the burnt bodies.

HAHA! So after a while, we just went back. There was no debrief, no nothing. The crowd just started moving back and we all just walked. Yeah. So retarded. And when I went back to get my books, it was on the floor. Sigh. What's wrong with the class after mine. So annoying.. Taylors College doesn't give good fire drills. The fire drills suck. The only good thing was that I got to skip maths! hahah.

So after my break, it was my accounting test, which was super super tough. Sigh.

Ok so blah blah blah. I don't want to blog anymore. haha. I'm tired. I reached home at 10 and ate dinner only then. Poor me. But I don't want to explain why. If you want to know, just call me or something. Yeah. Now, off to bathe. I'm so sleepy now.. hahaha

No comments: