Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOOOONNNGGGG WEEKENDS

Praise God for ANZAC day!

Because of ANZAC day(whatever it is), there's no school tomorrow, which is really great. Even though this week has been a rather short week, it has also been a really draining one. I had SACs from Tuesday till Thursday and just so much homework. Next Monday, I've to complete English SAC, a psych MCQ SAC and a maths methods test, on which I'll have a SAC on wednesday. I have never been given so much maths homework in my life before. Sighh...

And tomorrow we're going for a picnic with my cell! YAY! How exciting! Yen said we were encouraged to invite friends, and so I have 6 friends going!! YAY!! Haha. I'm so so excited!

Oh Monday marks the day that the knitting club in school officially starts. But we kinda started it quite a while ago, but knitting every where we went. Haha. It was quite cool actually. Everyone knitting together. Ok, not everyone. Just Jinli, Aiwee, Charmaine and I! Haha.

And I just took a one and a half hour nap and I feel so happy. Haha. Ok random.

Anyway, HOORAY FOR THE LOOOONNNGGG WEEKENDS!

No comments: