Monday, April 28, 2008

I want a.. umm..

Today I had to face my worst fears - birds, so that Jinli could sit outside the state library at the grass patch.

Ok usually, sitting there isn't so bad. Just that I have no idea why all the birds just kept surrounding me. And it was really so many. And they kept coming closer and closer and closer! LIKE AHHHHH!!! I was so scared I just closed my eyes and screamed. Haha. Jinli had to chase them away. So we just sat there, with me knitting and Jinli doing maths. Oh today was the first meeting of the knitting club, known as stitch and bitch. Haha.

So then after that, despite the super cold and wet weather, Jinli and I went to buy gelati. And haha, Jinli was super funny.

Jinli: I want a.... umm....
I want a.... umm....
I want a.... umm...
Me: Regular cone?
Jinli: I want a.... umm... regular cone

HAHAH! The way she said it was hilarious. And the guy scooping the gelati couldn't help but laugh as well. Then soon after, Ben called and Jinli went like...

Jinli: Oh we're not in school anymore. We were sitting at the state library and then it started raining so we bought ice cream.

Haha. She made it sound as if we only buy ice cream when it rains. Haha. It's so funny how a use of a wrong word can make the whole sentence so funny.

Yes Jinli, no matter how much you demand, I just HAVE to blog about this. haha.

No comments: