Sunday, February 25, 2007

heart of worship

I played keyboard in crosslink today.

I don't know how I fared and all, but I don't really care. But ultimately, it was kinda fun playing in crosslink. The music is somewhat different. I like certain styles they use. And definately much louder. It was blasting la. And I jumped everytime Ryan played something ultra loudly. Still like the music in crosslink. Maybe my expectations are just very high when it comes to music. That's why there are certain things in intermediate worship that I don't really like. But at least people have the heart to worship. That's ultimately what it is all about. Oh well. I learnt new songs today. But I think I just kinda forgot them. Haha. I forgot the title of that nice nice song. Oh well. I'll find out another time. Yeah. I was so so scared that I couldn't learn it. Sometimes I don't understand myself. I perform so often, but everytime before the actual thing and all, I'll start to panick. But the minute everything starts, I forgot my nervousness. So weird.

Tomorrow we're having house visitation. Dunno if I'm excited or not. Should I bring stuff to play so that we all can play? Or should I just go there and see what is there for us to play?

Oh well. This post is so boring. And I'm just blogging cos I'm super bored. I need to organise something. I feel so sian not planning for anything.

No comments: