Monday, February 19, 2007

those were the days

Yeah I was just going through my pictures. And this is what I found. hahaha. Almost all of them look so so much different now. Some of them look so so cute!! hahaha. Shall not say who. Later I'll get a big fat beating from all of them. These are in no particular order.


Gerald and Elroi look so so young and innocent. So not like what they are now. HAHA. Elroi looks forced to smile.


Cher, Pho, Kui Luan And Mag. KL looks as if someone is pulling her hair real hard.


Believe it or not. This is Daniel!!


AHHH the girl in this pink roxy t shirt is actually VAL! Compare her now and then!


Those were the days when girls show a liking for centre parting. HAHA.



My classmates look rather cute don't they.


I still have many more pictures. See if I've the mood to continue blogging about such stuff. As for now, I wonder how long this post will take to actually be up.

I don't really like the new blogger.

No comments: