Sunday, February 11, 2007

We care for you

This post is directed to a particular person. Please don't try to guess who it is. Because none of you will ever be able to guess who. Yeah.

And don't you dare start rumours on anyone based on this post, even though you may think that you're very correct. *Hint Hint Lim Ziteng. haha.

Dear You,

Why do you let yourself get so upset? Do you not know that there are a lot of people who care about you, who cannot bear to see the sight of you suffering. Let it go. Let all your worries and sadness go. Cast all your burderns to God. He'll will guide you. He loves you so much that He would never let you suffer.

If you ever decide to leave, even though it may not concern me, I will never forgive myself. There is no way I'll let you leave especially after knowing you for so long. I'm not ready to lose a friend now. I really hope that you will find another solution. Just don't leave all of us. I can honestly tell you that if you leave, I'll definately miss you.

You have already made such a huge impression in all our lives. Trust me, you've definately given us very very good impressions. And we cannot just let you go like that.

Yes I know that you may think that leaving is the best way out. I know you've been thinking for us all these while and you want to make this decision for yourself. But if that is the case, then I can make this selfish request that you stay.

We cannot afford to lose such a good friend like you. I cannot afford to lose a friend like you. I'm sure if you let us, me, know the problem(s), that help and other solutions will come your way.

Don't give up hope. It has been said that time heals all wounds. So be patient alright?

And ultimately I hope you make a decision that you won't regret.

No comments: