Saturday, February 10, 2007

MTAG (More Than A Game)

Sorry, it's already over. It happened today. haha. If you had wanted to come but because I didn't tell you about it, you can come and haunt me and I'll definately invite you for the next fun fun fun activity.

Basically it's a activity organised to get a few people together to compete, playing some football game for a grand price of $500 cash voucher to buy more computer games. haha.

To cut things short, I was down there since 8 and then I felt that I was kinda useless. But had fun nevertheless. I finally learnt how to play the x box game. Even though Gerald seemed to be quite annoyed with the way I played. Just because when I get the ball I just kick it, without dribbling. But it's not my fault ok. It's like my first time. And dumb dumb Gerald said that I won't score anything. BUT! I actually managed to score 2 goals! HOW COOL IS THAT?!!

Ok and this is the first time that I actually talked to certain people that I never did before. I realised that you need to just throw me into a place with people that I don't really talk to, give me nothing better to do, and I actually will go around talking to them. I feel so proud of myself. And because of today, I actually changed my opinion on many of them. Yeah. I keep my stand, I think going to youth is so so exciting. But I shall not start on this, cos things will start to get very ugly.

Overall it was quite a meaningful day la. Even though I didn't do much. Hahah. And like my brothers were playing with these non christians after the whole thing. I hope by just through playing like that, that those boys would come back to church. Yeah.

No comments: