Friday, March 02, 2007

happy birthday xinwei!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XINWEI!

I wanted to blog on this yesterday but I was not capable of. Haha. Anyway, it was nice having you back in Singapore even though it was for that short period of time. Really really miss you. And FYI for all of you, Xinwei's birthday is on the 29th of Feb. How cool is that?

---

Blegh. I'm sick.

Like yesterday in school, it started to get very chilly so I put on my jacket. Thanks to Kjelti I brought my jacket cos she warned me about geog extra lessons. (inside thing). So anyway. I started to sneeze like siao in the morning, but I didn't really care, thinking it was just my sinus. But as the day went on, I started sneezing harder and harder. And my nose started to leak. So after geog lessons, I was lucky that my dad was nearby and he drove me home. So I slept from about 4.30pm all the way to this morning 10am. I woke up twice. Once for dinner (I have no idea why they have to wake me up for that) and the other to use the phone. Haha. And the only reason why I'm blogging about this is because I've nothing better to do now. I kinda want to go for handbells. But I can't.

Maybe later I'll do something more fun. I'm so bored that I actually want to study.

Oohhh. Hope tomorrow I can go for crosslink. Maybe if I study hard today Mummy will let me go. Yeah. haha.

I'M SO BORED!!!

No comments: