Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jia You

all I need is one last burst of energy and then it'd be all over. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TILL ALL OF IT IS OVER!! I'm going mad! I'm so so stressed!

Yeah, I don't really want to post about anything. So ya. Here's my exams schedule. And after all these, I'LL BE FREE!! back to the fun stuff like handbells, non stop nonsense, going out etc..

02 Oct - English paper 1
Social studies
03 Oct - Chinese paper 1
Geography paper 2
04 Oct - English paper 2
Chemistry paper 1
Chemistry paper 2
05 Oct - Mathematics paper 1
06 Oct - Mathematics paper 2
09 Oct - Additional Mathematics paper 1
Literature Elective
10 Oct - Additional Mathematics paper 2
Physics paper 1
Physics paper 2
11 Oct - Chinese paper 2
Chinese paper 3
Geography paper 1
Oh and good luck to everyone out there taking exams!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your understanding" Proverbs 3:5

No comments: