Tuesday, October 31, 2006

to learn to let go

I haven't been blogging for a while. And due to time constrain, I'll just try to keep this short. See if time is on my side today.

In a matter of hours I'll be flying to New Zealand. And to tell the truth, I'm kinda nervous. I don't really want to go. I'm already starting to miss my family and friends. My first overseas trips without my parents. I really dunno what to expect. And yet, part of me is really excited. I mean like, going to New Zealand is once in life time opportunity. I'm sure I'll come back with many stories to share. But as for now, I need to find something to help me calm down. To assure me that everything will turn out ok. I really hope that this trip would be a memorable one. Hopefully all will work out well.

And I'm really worried for this sunday's worship. Hopefully the band will do me proud. I hope I don't hear any negative comments. But I don't think that would be the case la. They're not first timers. I just hope that they'll have a smooth prac, and that nothing bad would happen.

I wonder if anyone would miss me. Besides my family who SHOULD miss me. haha. Even though I love going for camps and all. Somehow, going for this trip is somehow different. I don't understand why I'm feeling so nervous. Usually I would be so excited that I can't sit down. But for this trip, I'm just trying to delay everything. What is holding me back? Is it love?

Maybe just to hear a few words of assurance, my heart would be at ease.

Oh and thank you so much delicia for that 'goodie bag' you packed for me. haha. so sweet of you. I know it would be of great help to me in the plane. Hopefully I don't die in the stupid plane. The flight is so so so long. I hope I can just sleep throughout all the pain.

I really need to learn to let go. To let my heart be at ease. And yet, I just can't seem to do it...

No comments: