Wednesday, October 18, 2006

emo moment

Will this feeling ever go away? Is it too late for regrets? Why is there no explanation for what I am feeling right now?

A mixture of emotions.

Happy. Sad. Disappointed. Confused. Angry. Lost.

This is not me. But if so, then where am I? Where is that girl whom people say is always happy? Where am I?

I really don't know why I'm feeling like this. Is this like something everyone has to go through. Because I definately don't want to go through this anymore. I feel like I hit rock bottom. But why am I going through all these? That's like something that I really cannot understand. And yet somehow I feel really disappointed with myself. I miss my old self. So once again the question is, where am I?

Lost.

Will someone please bring me back?

By faith I'll be back.

Shower me with Your love and show me the way.

No comments: