Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The Thirteen

Cool, once again it is FRIDAY THE THIRTEEN. And no I'm not superstitious.

Going to add colour to this boring place. See how it turns out..

Today as mentioned in the earlier post, my friends came over la. Don’t think I need to elaborate on it. Actually I just don’t feel like.

Anyway, Handbells was rather fun today. Initially, before Mrs Aw came, we were quite lost in the songs that we were playing. And after a while, we ended up trying out every single song. I kinda like the finally decision on what songs that we are playing. Especially because we get to play “IN HEAVENS THE BELLS ARE RINGING”!!! I like that song. Ever since last year, it has been stuck in my head. But the sad thing is that we have to play in front of that stupid fountain again outside taka. No one is going to be able to hear us la. Heard that Mrs Aw requested for them to switch the fountain off. Yeah right. Like that would actually happen. No wait! Must think positive. Be optimistic. All things are possible!! Yeah and the other songs include "Joy to the world" and a medly of "Carol of the bells and God rest ye merry gentlemen" All these are such such nice songs. So all of you should come down to taka on the 11 Nov and come watch the internationally acclaimed MGS HANDBELL CHOIR!! But I dunno what time is it.. I'll post it once I know. hahaha

I realized my blog is so, so, so not entertaining. And I’m just updating for the sake updating. There’s just no excitement when I blog now. I need to find another purpose for my blog. Make this place more meaningful.

Ok I've reached the point whereby I cannot hide it from you anymore. I really hate to be the one who has to play the bad guy and tell you all these. Trust me; you won't want to hear a single word. There's nothing else I can do now. No matter how hard I try, you still need to give me time. However I'm really sure that time is not on your side. I know that each time you sit down there alone, listening to the ticking of the clock, your mind is filled will all the crazy thoughts. Is there no way you can get your mind distracted by something else? I'll really, really try my best to help, but as for now I can't promise you anything.

No comments: