Thursday, October 12, 2006

updates

EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! ok so I'm a day late, but I just didn't feel like using the computer yesterday. But I'm really really worried of getting my papers back. I don't want to see my results just yet, unless I know for sure that I'll do well. SO SO SO SCARY!

Yesterday went out with Jessica, Gerald, Daniel and Nicholas to Jurong Point. I wanted to go there in hope that I could finally be the first one to reach home. We wanted to watch John Tucker must die, but in the end we watched World Trade Centre. Ok that show is not considered bad, but it's not fantastic. Gerald, Nicholas and I got bored after a while. I found that show a waste of money if you asked me for my honest opinion.. Yeah. Then we met up with Kui Luan and had dinner with her. We ate at Billy Bombers. So Expensive, I feel so bad eating there. I'm not really going to elaborate on what else happened la.. Ok, then the most ironic thing happened. I was supposed to be the FIRST to reach home. But guess what, my father drove everyone home, and once again I was the last one to reach home. I've no idea how that always happens. But yes, once again it DID happen. That's so not possible la.

Today I didn't do much. Like I wanted to sleep in, but mummy woke me up at 10. Like she can't let me sleep.. Anyway, I was so tired but was trying my best to stay awake. Then I had breakfast, had no choice but to practise piano and then because of my cold, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep. Then I actually managed to wake up when the alarm clock rang. Then I baked and got annoyed after a while when the thing I was tryin to bake couldn't stick together. So now I'm online. I've nothing better to do.

Tomorrow I've handbells prac. So sian la. I don't see why Miss Sim wants us to start prac so soon. Like we've all been studying like siao for so long, and now only ONE day break and now handbells. With all these handbells, we're going to get so stressed out again if we can't master our piece. Maybe we shouldn't accept the invitations. But since we already have, we need to prac for it. Actually I love performing. But i just want a longer break before we start the handbells intensive again. I kinda want to sleep in tomorrow morning. But looks like I can't. Oh well. I've friends coming over tmr. (TOC plus delicia) If there is anyone I forgot to invite, just tell me and please feel welcomed to come. I didn't mean to leave anyone out, but I just forgot who I called and all. Yeah.. No offence intended.

Ok, I've finally updated this dead place. Hopefully it would be much more alive.. hahah.

No comments: