Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the need to be left alone

Just leave me alone...

Can't you just understand that we cannot take it anymore. That I can't go through anymore of this. Of course I won't dare talk to you about anything. Do you even bother to listen? Do you even show any concern? So many a times I just want you to just listen to me, with your mouth saying only words of comfort. Yet you disappoint me. You won't even do something as basic as that for us. For me. Do you know that sometimes your words do hurt? How am I going to tell you the rest when things already reached this stage?

Shattered. Destroyed. Broken. Depressed. Lost. Confused.

Why do all these have to happen? How long more can I actually hold out? Will it be long before another smile can appear on my face?

I don't know what to do anymore.

Lord please show me the way.

No comments: