Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random

I love my timetable. How I start off Monday with a timetable that is not too heavy, Tuesday is like crazy and then Wednesday is not that heavy as well. And somehow, every Wednesday, I feel as if the weekend is here, even though I have like one hour on Thursdays. Like from 5-6pm and the best thing is that, since it's a lecture, I can always choose not to go. But I have been going ok!

But I don't like how every single Wednesday, I'll be too tired to do anything. I keep telling myself I'm going to stay up to talk to friends from Singapore, but at the rate I'm going, I'm most probably going to fall asleep soon.

Ok that was me just being random.

On another note. There are so many thoughts running through my mind right now. But it just seems like noise. It's like so so noisy in my mind and I don't think any one of those thoughts are even important. Just random, noise.

No comments: