Sunday, April 05, 2009

End of Day Light Savings

So in 40 mins time, it's going to be the end of day light savings, and I'll experience 2 - 3am all over again. haha. The thought of it is actually quite cool. Haha. And the exciting thing is that, I'll be only 2 hours ahead of Singapore then. Yen claims that I sound as if this is my first year in Melb. (Yes Yen, if you're reading this, I just mentioned YOU! haha) But it's not true ok. It's exciting because now it's going to be easier to talk to people back home.

Yup. And next weekend is easter weekend. I'm so excited for camp and stuff. I'm going to teach my group Gloria's lame game. haha. And it's only going to be fun because I'm the only one who actually knows it. haha. And then my group can be the one with a new game, instead of like sticking to the same old games. haha. Yay!

Ok, that's all I have. haha. Goodnight

No comments: