Wednesday, April 08, 2009

First hurdle

I am finally officially done with my criminology and sociology essays. I just have to finish training some virtual rat, which would apparently take about an hour and then I'll be done. And then MID SEM BREAK! Hooray!!! But the sad thing is that, because of the assignments and stuff, I've started to lag behind in my readings. Which isn't good. And sigh, I've been up to date all the way until this week. I haven't done a single reading. I have so much to catch up on.

I'm really thankful to God for sustaining me and not letting me give up. Writing essays is not really easy. I have no idea how people do it again and again and again. And soon I've to start on my other essays. Haha. It never ends!!!

And Shuks just said something while we were standing by the keyboard that really cracked me up.

S: Is this G?
M: No, it's C. This is G.
S: Is there a G sus
M: Ya. This is how you play it. (shows her)
S: Oh cool. Gsus is like GE-sus (Jesus)
M:HAHAHA

The way she said it was really funny. And I just realised something cool about my name. The M could have been to represent Monica or Me. haha. Cool name of mine. Ok that was random.

And now off to bed. There's still class tomorrow. They should have not have any lectures for sociology, like how they did for my crim and one part of psych. Then it would have been a super slack week, well except for the fact that I had to make sure my essays were done. Haha.

Goodnight

No comments: