Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's Day

I realised how my April Fool's Days have evolved over the years.

When I was old enough to understand that April Fool's Day (AFD - since I'm going to type it a lot); it was a day, to me, whereby we could play silly tricks or say silly stuff and laugh it off with AFD!! Brendan and I would say stuff like 'eh there's a cockroach there' and laugh 'APRIL FOOL'S DAY' when our sporty parents would turn around, searching for the cockroach.

Then as I got older, we started doing weird stuff in class. Like trying to prank our teachers. Haha. Those fun silly days.

And now, AFD is just another day. Like ok, my childish side came up with thousand and one things to do, but then, the thrill is no longer there? Haha. I don't want to be like doing some ultra mean prank and the others just seem too silly. So yeah

There's my brief explanation of how AFD has changed over the years.

No comments: