Saturday, April 25, 2009

Judge Judy

Recently, I have been watching a lot of Judge Judy. It's a really interesting show but I guess Judge Judy can be quite mean at times. Then again, maybe that's how all judges are, or maybe she has to be this way because of the show. Ok but that's not my point.

As I watched the different episodes, I started to feel sad that people are having these kinds of problems. Like ex girl/boyfriends and family, etc. But anyway, my main focus is on family.

I guess most of us can say that we come from a loving family. Ok sorry, maybe most people that I know come from a wholesome family and stuff. And I don't know, but I really cannot picture ever having such nasty arguments with my brothers that it ends up in court. Or like we end up being physical and stuff. Can you imagine, now the relationships between those family members are like ruined. It's one thing to sue your ex girl/boyfriend. But your family? Especially since blood is thicker than water. Like how are things ever going to get better again?

But ya. It's really sad to see families fighting so badly that it has to be brought to court. I wonder if they even tried settling it outside court. Hmm. Oh well.

So I guess I'm quite grateful to come from a family, that even though we may have our 'conflicts', it's never blown out of proportion. And that we would somehow get over it and stuff. I really wonder if any of them are like Christians. Hmm.

No comments: