Friday, April 03, 2009

The Beauty of Life

Life is a very beautiful thing if you actually take the time to appreciate it.

Today I started thinking again about how life would be if I was the one who created this earth - very boring and very ugly. Like every single detail of the things surrounding us, and then the complexity of our body, of our mind. Our earth is nothing in size, compared to the whole universe. Can you imagine if you were the one to have to design all this? Even if we just zoom in on the planet Earth. Everything was created in 6 days. 6 days to do all these. Wow. I don't know if I'm making sense, but yeah; life is really beautiful.

I can't imagine life without You
Without You
Cause it's all for You
Yeah it's all for You God

And I was once again blessed with the opportunity to just look out of the window, and admire the sunset. (I don't actually face it, but even the little bit I get to see is so pretty) I was able to see different types of clouds, not too much, not too little. And the tiny details of the trees as I pass them, with the leaves slowly changing in colour.

Simple pleasures that can really make my day:)

No comments: