Wednesday, March 19, 2008

STUPID ANNOYING PLACE

Seriously, I had ENOUGH of this stupid place. Seriously TOAB IS SO ANNOYING!

I never felt like swearing so much before.

I mean now suddenly this stupid place has some sort of rights to control what I do. And whether or not I go for the camp is all up to them? Seriously?! And apparently they will start to check on me if they actually don't allow me to go out. In case I try to sneak out. WHAT IS THIS?

THEY ARE SO ANNOYING! GOSHHH!!! I HAVE NEVER EVER MET ANYONE AS ANNOYING AS THESE STUPID PEOPLE! (They are so darn lucky that I won't start swearing at them)

I'm telling all of you. Do everyone else in the world a favour. Tell everyone NEVER to come to TOAB! I can tell you, we're all suffering over here. I don't know why TOAB even bother trying. What makes them so sure that all of us here won't talk bad about it.

This is so much like a jail. SO ANNOYING! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE

No comments: