Sunday, March 09, 2008

AWESOME!

Today's church was probably the best out of all my visits there.

I guess I'm finally starting to feel like I somewhat fit in. I'm finally able to start opening up and all. And I actually felt really good today.

On top of that, the sermon was once again fantastic. I really feel like I'm learning stuff here. Not say I'm not learning in Singapore. But I never thought that I would be able to survive in services. Or rather, that I thought I'll never have that discipline to sit through a service.

Lunch was great I guess. I actually talked during lunch. Like not because someone was asking me questions, but because I wanted to, and I did. Ok, I don't know how that makes sense but yeah..

Today was great, so far. And I'm sure it will continue to be great!

Thank You God for such an AWESOME day!

I hope the TOCs are enjoying themselves now. Honestly, I'm so so jealous that you're having such an outing without me. And yet, I really want you all to go and get bonded. Why is life so confusing. I feel like I'm speaking nonsense. And somehow, I just can't explain myself...

No comments: