Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blistering heat

Wow. The weather here is just going to kill me. I barely slept last night because of the heat. I think it was about 30 degrees Celsius the whole night? I was just tossing and turning. Plus, I never bathed with such cold water so early in the morning before.

I so can't wait for the temperature to drop!

The hostel is like this huge oven and all of us are like the stupid gingerbread man, walking into it, staying in it, and unknowingly awaiting our doom. How silly of us. Like we'll obey all the rules set for us, just to suffer. So we're obeying to suffer?

Let's see. I've an English oral presentation SAC tomorrow and I'm not fully prepared. On top of that, I've a Maths methods SAC which I don't think I'm that prepared as well. So basically. I'm not prepared for anything. And it's amazing how I still manage to find excuses to procrastinate.

Well on the plus side, Thursday is the last day of the term. Then it's the long easter weekend, leading to 2 weeks holiday. Yeah! I so can't wait for that. And I'm going for the OCF easter camp from like this Friday to Monday. Hope things turn out well. This year is like a year with all my awkwardness and all. Ooohhh. I just realised I can treat this camp as my mini orientation to OCF. or rather, my self orientation(if that even makes sense). Since I'm new and all and I should get to know more people through the camp. Then yeah, wont' it be like a mini orientation. Just that, everyone else most probably know each other. So then, I'll be like a noob. Wow, that's actually quite sad. But I don't care... I think.. God please help me fit in!!!

Well, I guess that's all I have. I have to stop procrastinating eh. And start my work!

No comments: