Tuesday, March 04, 2008

incoherent thoughts

Ladeedum

I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Like I just want to see a new post in my blog. Got kinda bored with 'Sing Yee 101'

Hmm. So let's see. Life has been rather great I guess. I'm not that upset compared to when I first got here. So I guess you could say I'm adjusting well.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T MISS HOME AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

Ok, I was really high just a moment ago. I feel like calling someone, but it's like 5 in Singapore? And I think everyone is not home or not free. So ladeedum

I don't really know what I'm saying. Not really having any coherent thoughts.

oh! And I came to a conclusion on why I'm such a random person. See, I sleep about a third of my life. And when I'm sleeping, I have really random dreams. And because of that, I sub-consciously start to learn. Then when I'm awake, and start to stone (which I've been doing a lot), my sub-conscious brain will pass all the info over to my conscious brain and then I start to learn to be random. And hence I'm random. Yes. A very wonderful conclusion I must say!

And gosh! I can't believe I had such a ummmm embarrassing moment. Haha. (shhh gerald, don't tell anyone the story!) Lala

Ok, I'm just really bored. And there's no one online. or maybe I should say, no one appearing online. And yeah. No one to talk to me

So I start to talk to myself

But I'm not like gerald, I don't show everyone my monologue.

So yeah. That's all for now.

I shall go find something else to do.

Toodles!

No comments: