Monday, March 10, 2008

end of the long weekends :(

And sadly my long weekend is over...

But it was a really fun filled weekend. Let me see, I shall start to bore you all..

Friday, went to OCF. Had the nicest food the hostel could ever provide - pizza! haha.

Saturday, went to MOOMBA! The carnival thingy and watched fireworks as well. I shall not tell you about what I want. Only certain few know. Haha. Some things are meant to be kept a secret.

Sunday, one of the nicest church visits I had.

Monday (haha, I almost typed my own name), went out with Tracy for lunch then slacked around the hostel for a while. It was too hot to do anything. I just came back from Aiwee's house. Dinner there was great! And we watched POTC, a bit of the biggest loser and So you think you can dance. Yeah

Ok, that was basically the summary of what I did.

SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN TMR! SO SO DEPRESSING!!!

I haven't finished all my homework and my studies. Oh joy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here