Sunday, August 20, 2006

random thoughts

WOW! I just finished printing out all the chords for tomorrow's sunday school sunday (sss) prac. And that was such a difficult job la. With the printer full of nonsense and the computer full of dunno what problem. I took more than an hour to print out all the chords. And with people non stop talking to me, I got so distracted and starting talking to them, which caused my com to lag. So annoying. But yeah, finally it's done! I feel so accomplished but yet really annoyed.

Tomorrow's CAR WASH! ahaha! I can't wait.. Tracy and Michelle are coming. Haha. YAY! but so sad Ya Ting cannot come. Don't worry Ya Ting, when there are any other fun activities, I'll let you know, then you can try to come for them! Yeah.

Ok, I don't really have much to blog about. Today Ya Ting, Tracy, Michelle and Zhi Wai came to my house to do the english project. So stupid la. I think we spend more time looking for the oh-so-gross pictures. They are super disgusting. My com is 'corrupted'. And you know what? I officially declare my house to be a place where people come to play. I realised people find it very hard to study or do any proper work at my house. But when it comes to playing, everyone is very good at doing it. And yeah, once again, everyone loved the swings at the playground. HAHA. I used to think every playground would have it, but guess I'm wrong. They all acted as if they never saw a swing before. Haha. oh well. Yeah.

I got nothing else to write about.. such a boring post.. but I need to revive this horrible place. So ya. Mission accomplished

No comments: